Tuesday, April 02, 2019

Murdering English


🌀 From  Administrative  Deptt.   
Bengaluru in 1996 :                                               As my mother-in-law has expired and I m the only one responsible for it, Please grant me 10 days leave.

🌀 Maharashtra in 2005:
"Since I have to go to my village to sell my land along with my wife,
please sanction me one-week leave."
_________
🌀 Jharkhand in 2000
From an employee who was performing the "mundan" ceremony of his 10 year old son:
As I want to cut my son's head  in Gaya, please leave me for two days..
_________
🌀Leave Application from an employee who was performing his daughter's wedding in Hyderabad in 1996 :
As I am marrying my daughter, please grant a week's leave..
_________
🌀 From another Administration Dept,Gujarat in 2007:
🌀An employee applied for half-day leave as follows:
"Since I've to go to the cremation ground at 10 o'clock and I may not return, please grant me half day casual leave"
_________
🌀 Another leave application found in Bihar in the year 2005
I am suffering from fever, please declare one-day holiday for me.
_________
🌀A leave application to a Principal in Jamshedpur in 2006:
"As I am studying in this school I am suffering from headache and the headache is paining, Please grant me one day leave
____________
🌀Leave application found in Kolkata in 2014:
"My wife is suffering from sickness and as I am her only husband at home I may be granted leave".

___________
😤Another funny Letter found in Bhubaneswar in 2016:
"I am well here and hope you are also in the same well.
🌾🍀🌾😀😂😀😂😀🌾🍀🌾

Kindly Laugh to stay healthy, stay fit..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Address for Communication

Address card